Ingredients for Thai Style Prawn Fried Rice:
- 2 tbs rapeseed oil
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 9 prawns, cleaned and deveined
- 1 pinch white pepper
- 1 tbs fish sauce (to taste)
- 1 tbs oyster sauce
- 2 ramekins cold cooked rice
- 1 chopped spring onion/ or red onion
- 1 small bunch of chopped fresh coriander
- 100g cooked peas
Method for Thai Style Prawn Fried Rice:
- Heat 1tbs oil add the shrimps and stir-fry for 3 minutes; remove from the wok.
- In the same wok, heat a little oil and fry onion and garlic until tender and sty fry until just cooked, remove from the wok.
- In the same wok heat 1tbs of oil and lightly scramble the egg, add the cooked rice.
- Add the cooked onion etc. and the peas and stir fry.
- Add the fish sauce, soy sauce and oyster sauce.
- Stir-fry for 2-4 minutes.
- Fold in the coriander and the rest of the ingredients just before serving.